Lennox Head Chamber of Commerce are hosting a Photo Competition for residents and visitors in Lennox Head.
These holidays get into the festive spirit by jumping on the surfboard and getting a photo with a surfing santa!
The surfing santa is located on the Lennox Head Foreshore picnic shelter opposite Quattro, Ballina St Lennox Head.
Simply tag your public post with #lovinlennox and go into the draw to win $300 to spend in Lennox Head.
Entry into the competition closes on Wednesday 15 January 2020. Winners contacted by Friday 17 January 2020.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Promoter. The promoter is Lennox Head Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 11, Lennox Head, NSW, 2478 ABN 13 869 041 470.
2. Eligible Entry. Entry is open to everyone that publically posts a tagged photo in front of the surfing santa with tag #lovinlennox. Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
3. Competition closes at 10am on Wednesday 15 January 2020.
4. The Winner will be contacted via social media on Friday 17 January 2020.
5. Entries. The winner will be determined based on how much festive spirit is conveyed in the photo as determined by the panel of judges. The judges decision is final, nox correspondence will be entered into.
6. How to enter. Publically post a tagged photo in front of the surfing santa with tag #lovinlennox on either Facebook or Instagram before the closing date.
7. Notification. The winner will be contacted via social media on Friday 17 January 2019. The name of the winner will be publicised via the Lennox Head Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.
8. Prizes. Total prize pool is valued at $300. The winner will receive a gift voucher valued at $300 from a store of their choice within Lennox Head.
9. Privacy. Information provided in the competition is voluntary, however, if insufficient information is provided, Lennox Head Chamber of Commerce will be unable to process the entry. The information will be available
to authorised officers and may be made available to public enquiries under Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.